This past weekend, Justin and I took the kids to the Elegant Farmer (http://www.elegantfarmer.com/) because Maddie has been asking to pick apples. If you have not been out to Mukwonago to visit the Elegant Farmer, I highly recommend a trip. It's worth it even when the weekend activities aren't taking place. I will admit, as much as I love fall, I can't remember a time that I have ever gone apple picking. Now that I have, I want to do it every weekend. I have never tasted such delicious apples!!
Here are some pictures from our day:
Maddie and Justin waiting patiently for our turn to get on the hay wagon.
Finally made it on! On our way out to the orchards.
Waiting for the driver...
Surveying the land.
Justin about to taste a red delicious.
Madelyn enjoying her loot.
Mmmmm Golden Delicious!
I believe these were Jonathans.
Me and the kids...Jack slept in the carrier the entire time. Good boy!!
And now I have a new reason to love fall. APPLE ORCHARDS:)

No comments:
Post a Comment