Monday, March 8, 2010

Life...in progress

To quote one of my favorite teen movies, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it."

While spare time is not something I have a lot of, I've been feeling out of touch with family and friends lately.  I wish I had the time to pick up the phone or visit with each and every one of you, but sometimes life just gets in the way.  Often, I think my co-workers know more about what's going on in our life than my close friends and family.  So, I'm going to do my very best to change that!

Inspired by some of my friends, I've decided to create this blog as a way to document things happening in our life and share them with family and friends.  Plus, I love to write so this will give me an opportunity to do two of my favorite things - writing and talking about my amazing daughter and husband.

Read if you'd like, but don't feel bad if you'd rather not, this is just as much for me as anyone:)

I hope you are all doing well!!  Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS