Halloween! It took on a whole new level of fun this year - starting with Maddie wanting to wear her costume every day since we bought it. Who am I to deny a little girl the right to dress up and twirl around?
I worked with Maddie all morning on Halloween to prep her for Trick or Treating. Me: "Maddie, what do you say after you ring the doorbell at the neighbors?" Maddie: "What?" Every. Time. She finally got it without being prompted after the first few houses. What can I say, she learns by doing! She did a GREAT job though - remembered her manners at every house.
Our neighbors, the Prosperos, have a son who is just a few months younger than Maddie, so we have been Trick or Treating with them the last couple years. Oddly enough, Greg Prospero, was my high school Theology teacher. Small world! They are great neighbors and Maddie and Jimmy have so much fun together. Here are some shots of the kiddos from the day, since I know you'd rather see them than read my ramblings:
Good little bee smelling the flowers.
Happy bee!
Jimmy and Maddie comparing buckets.
"We are READY!"
My precious little monkey slept the entire time:)









No comments:
Post a Comment