Isn't that picture precious? Ahhh a daddy and his daughter. Melt. My. Heart. Justin doesn't care about birthdays and he hates people making a fuss about him so I will avoid being mushy and telling you all the million things I love about my sweet husband, but please join me in wishing him a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!I'm also grateful today because today we celebrate 7 years with this sweet little bean, our niece, Isabelle! I can't believe she's already SEVEN!! Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!
Maddie is getting new bunk beds in her room soon and she can't wait to have you over for a sleep over! Praying your birthday is the stuff dreams are made of.
Those of you who spent any time in Madison, sing it with me *holds Nitty Gritty mug in the air and dances* (I might be off on some of these words)...
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday to you!
There's a party, a party today, a once a year occaision.
A party! Comin' your way! So have a celebration!
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday to you!


No comments:
Post a Comment