As we prep ourselves for a newborn again, I decided to take a look back through the last two years at how much our little Maddie has grown. She's getting so big and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for blessing us with this amazing little girl - a reminder to embrace life, roll with the punches and be grateful for all of God's blessings. I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane as much as I did!
Just born hours earlier...
Days Old with Owen and Grandma

One Month Old

Two Months Old
Almost 3 Months Old
Four Months Old (with Owen on his 3rd Birthday)
Five (and a half) Months Old at the Farm
Six Months!
Seven Months (back at the Farm)
Eight-Month-Old Bear for Halloween 2008
(Almost) Nine Months at her 1st Thanksgiving 2008
Waiting for Santa...just shy of Ten Months - Christmas 2008
Getting ready to walk at Eleven Months!
I'm ONE!!
Enjoying the Zoo - Summer 2009
Playing in the snow - Winter 2009-2010
Easter 2010
May 2010
I am absolutely amazed by this little girl every single day. I am so thankful she is strong willed and independent, though it is extremely challenging at times (and promises to continue to be, I'm sure). I can safely say, this girl knows what she wants! But she also loves with everything she has, is genuinely concerned for the happiness of those around her and wants nothing more than to make us proud. She certainly does that! I wouldn't trade her for the world and I can't wait to watch her as a big sister. I just know she is going to be great:)

















No comments:
Post a Comment