As the old wives' tale goes - if you are carrying a boy, your belly is round like a basketball; with a girl, your shape is that of a watermelon. The tale has definitely held true for me. I've been trying to get pictures of the progression along the way, and while I don't have an exact week-for-week comparison of each pregnancy, here is the comparison of me at 28 weeks with Maddie and 29 weeks with Jack.
Maddie, the watermelon
Jack, the basketball
Notice how LOW he is too? Easier on the lungs, murder on the bladder. To date, I have managed to keep my weight gain to between 14 and 15 pounds...though the way I am eating this week that's sure to skyrocket if I don't watch it!
It's not too early to start counting down by days, is it? 75 (or less, fingers crossed) days to go!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment